Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mark's update today

Mark let us know that even though Elaine has had some dizziness and nausea, she is battling through.  She has done physical therapy despite the dizziness and has eaten well.  They did dialysis today to get some fluids off, but Mark reports that he can see the determination and the fire in her eyes to get better.

Having been in Texas when this all happened and getting all the information second hand, I was so happy to get to see Elaine yesterday.  I agree with Mark that she has a determination to get better and to get home as soon as possible.  Elaine is a strong, amazing women and she can do hard things.  And she will do hard things as she continues to get stronger every day. 

Thank you all for your continued prayers.  I know that Elaine has felt them as she battles through the hard times.  I know that our family has felt them as we see the progress that she has made.  I know that the doctors and nurses have felt them (even if they don't realize it) as they have worked to get Elaine better.  Prayers make all the difference in the world.  Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment